- 1 handful talbos ng kamote
- 2 tbsp malunggay leaves
- 4 pieces ashitaba leaves
- 2 cheeks of ripe mango frozen
- 2-3 frozen saging na saba
- 2 cups coconut water or purified water
Put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend everything until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
- Talbos ng Kamote leaves are high in Vitamin A. It is a good source of protein, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorous, sulfur, iron and zinc.
- Malunggay leaves are a significant source of B vitamins, vitamin C, beta-carotene, and vitamin K among other essential nutrients.
- Ashitaba leaves possess compounds which possess anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also a detoxifier.
- Mango is an excellent source of Vitamin A that is good for vision and maintaining healthy skin. It is also a very good source of Vitamin B, C, and E.
- Bananas are known for their richness in potassium. They are also high in fiber and vitamins such as Vitamin B and C.
- Coconut water is a very good source of B-complex vitamins.