by Dr. Willie T. Ong
Image source: www.kamamaspirit.com
1. Increase fiber intake. Vegetables like spinach, broccoli and cabbage are high in fiber and good stomach fillers to lessen hunger.
2. Water has no calories. Water will help you lose weight. Drink a glass of water before a meal to feel full.
3. Avoid sweet drinks, such as soft drinks, iced tea and canned juices. One glass of sweet drink is equivalent to almost a cup of rice.
4. Limit rice intake to around a cup of rice per meal.
5. Start a regular exercise routine.
WATCH this Video for more tips.†