Paparating na naman ang Chinese New Year, at maraming mga Filipino, whether or not may lahing Chinese, ay nagpa-practice pa rin ng Feng Shui. Sabi nga nila, wala namang mawawala kung sumunod sa mga rules nito. Isa sa mga oldest at most accurate system ng Feng Shui practice ay ang Flying Stars Method.
According to the Flying Star technique, puwede mong hatiin ang floor plan ng inyong bahay into nine energy “sectors”. Ang bawat sector, depende kung saan siya located, contains a different type of energy that is either very good, good, moderate, bad, or very bad.
Kapag nalaman mo na kung saan ang “good” and “bad” sectors ng iyong bahay, you can see which room or part of the house contains the most auspicious energy. By activating the luck of your most auspicious sector, makukuha mo ang benefits ng prosperity, success, and happiness.
By knowing where the unlucky sectors are, maaari mong maiwasan ang misfortune, illness, and even death by applying one of the Five Element cures that can dispel or neutralize the bad luck.
Mapping Out the Nine Sectors
Para magawa ito, take a copy of your house’s floor plan.
1. I-divide ang floor area ng inyong bahay into nine equal squares.
2. The eight outer squares all represent a direction (South, Southeast, Southwest, East, Northeast, Northwest, North, and West).
3. Ang middle square is simply called the Center. Ito ang “heart” ng inyong bahay.
4. Gumamit ng magnetic compass to determine which direction the entrance or main door of your home faces.
4. Stand in the middle of your home looking outward at your front door. The direction where the arrow of the compass is pointing is your front door’s “face”. From there you can pinpoint which direction each sector of your home falls into.
Forecast for 2015
Acccording to the Flying Stars technique, the quality of your home energy changes every year.
Para sa year of the Wood Sheep 2015, here is the forecast by Master Hanz Cua, well-known and highly consulted Feng Shui Expert of the Philippines:
This direction belongs to the Eldest Daughter of the family. This year the Illness Star #2 flies into this sector.
– Kung ito ay bedroom, the health of whoever sleeps here will be vulnerable. Kung ikaw ay sickly or fatigued, staying in this room can cause health problems. Kung ikaw ay may sakit na, avoid this room at all costs at baka mas lalo pang lumala ang inyong condition.
– Kung ikaw ay buntis, avoid staying in this room as you can jeopardize the health of your unborn child. There may be even a chance for miscarriage.
– Para hindi ma-activate ang illness star, siguraduhing walang Fire element ang area na ito. Huwag gumamit ng mga malalakas na ilaw dito, at huwag rin maglagay ng kahit anong bagay na kulay pula.
– As much as possible do not do any excessive activity here.
Metal weakens Earth element, so you can place something that contains Brass, Copper, Bronze in this area. Also: Wu Lou and Medicine Buddha (they should be metal, not ceramic).
Left: Medicine Buddha. Image: www.buddhamuseum.com
Right: Wu Lou. Image: www.thespiritualfengshui.com
Violent Star #7 flies into this sector of the home. This is the aggressive star associated with violence and burglary.
– Ang mga mag-asawa o magkarelasyon na may bedroom sa sector na ito will find themselves prone to arguments and other relationship problems.
– Kung ang main door ng inyong house/office ay nasa sector na ito, there is a high possibility of armed robbery or break-ins.
– Placing a water element will subdue the Fire sector of South and also Violent Star #7. A cup of water, a glass bowl with goldfish and fountain can all be used.
– Placing protective animal symbols like the Blue Rhino, Elephant (depicted with the trunk up), or a pair of Fu dogs (one male, one female) is also good.
Left: Blue rhino and elephant. Image: destinyfengshui.com
Right: Male and female Fu dogs. Image: www.onekingslane.com
Lucky Multiplying Star #9 that brings good fortune makes its appearance. SW is the 2nd wealth sector for 2015.
This area belongs to the Old Female or Mother. The matriarch of the family. Kung may kwarto o office siya in this direction, she will benefit most from it.
– Good news kung ang main door ay located dito! Activating this sector will increase your income, chance of long term and permanent jobs, investment and business, fame and recognition, leading to promotions, new prospects, and happiness in life.
– Sa mga couples starting a family, if their bedroom is located here, they will gain good fortune.
Enhance this sector with: Bright Lights, Red-colored things, 9 pieces of crystals/stones.
Lucky White Star #1 dominates this sector. Magdadala ito ng career luck.
– Dapat –i-activate ang sector na ito if you have dreams of working abroad, meeting influential friends, elevating your reputation, and overcoming competition at work and business.
– Para sa mga gustong mag-travel o mag-work abroad, place a crystal globe in this sector.
The element to activate is Water: Bowl or aquarium with 9 fish (1 black, 8 gold or red fish), seashell, statue or painting of sailing ship. You can also activate Wood element: Fortune plant, Wood materials (artwork, furniture, carving) and Ru Yi.
Ru Yi. Image: fengleiyi.blogspot.com
Ang Argument Star #3 na nagdadala ng mga disagreements flies in the heart of the home/workplace, causing conflict in relationships.
– Quarrels, petty irritations, mood swings, and generally aggressive behaviour will afflict family members, and relationship with neighbours and co-workers. Lawsuits and court cases may result.
– Avoid activity or staying on this sector.
– Placing Rose Quartz stone or Amethyst geode will calm down energy.
– Iwasang maglagay ng anything with Wood or Earth element here, as these will aggravate argument star #3.
5 Yellow Misfortune Star #5 casts its malevolent influence on the West. This is the most dangerous sector, at magdadala ng mga aksidente, mishaps, injury, financial loss, and even death.
– On the global stage, countries in the Western hemisphere will experience hardship and natural disasters. Economic depression will continue, politics will see more turmoil in 2015. The tsunami that devastated Japan in 2011 happened when the 5 Yellow Misfortune star was in the East.
– Iwasan ang too much activity sa area/sector ng bahay na ito at all costs. Huwag magsagawa ng major renovation, ground breaking, o ilagay ang iyong home office/studio dito. Huwag din maglagay ng televisions, telephones or any gadgets that emit light or loud sounds.
Metal is the element of the West. Place 5 stones inside a metal jar, metal objects made of copper, brass, iron. 5 element pagoda.
Ang Favourable Heaven White Star #6, the source of indirect wealth, flies in this sector.
– Sa pag-a-activate ng NE area, magdadala ito ng recognition, salary increase, promotion. It can also bring sources of unexpected money, such as lottery and other games of chance.
– Kung ang main door ay located in this sector, gamitin ito nang madalas. Because this is also the Knowledge corner, activating the NE energy will enhance your social skills.
Enhance the Earth element by placing 6 crystal/stones, wealth buddha, auspicious symbols, or images of saints. Avoid placing metal objects here because Metal destroys Earth.
Ang most fortunate Auspicious Wealth Star #8 makes its appearance in the North. Pinakamalakas ang positive energy and prosperity luck is strongest dito. It is the No. 1 wealth sector of home.
-Kung ang inyong main door ay located in the North, then 2015 will be highly auspicious for you and your home/office. Gamitin ang front door nang madalas to activate prosperity, success, strong financial return, fame and recognition.
– Siguraduhing walang blockages or clutter sa inyong front door. Make sure this area is brightly-lit.
– If your North sector is a living room, den or any other function area, i-activate ito sa paglalagay ng fans, clock, tv, phone, water fountain, 8 rod metal wind chime. Metal supports water so metallic objects will also be good here. Do not put potted plants or large earthenware objects in this area, because Earth exhausts Water.
Romance Love and Study Scholastic Star #4 flies into this sector. Nakaka-impluwensiya ito sa relationship luck at nagbe-benefit ng intellectual endeavours.
– Para sa mga singles looking for a partner/marriage, makakabuti na i-energize ang NW sector. Couples can enhance their relationship if their bedroom is located here.
– Ito ang sector ng mga Father or Patriarch. Husbands should not try to activate this area, however, as he may find himself involved in extramarital affairs.
– Sa mga students na naghahanda to para sa mga exams, dapat mag-aral sila sa NW part of the home. No. 4 star enhances wisdom luck as well as luck for travel.
Enhancers: Place Rose Quartz, or an image of Double Happiness symbol to enhance romance energy. An Abacus or globe/world map will activate scholastic and travel luck.
Images of double happiness
Para sa Tarot Reading, Astrology, Feng Shui, Palm Reading, Date Selection, at Ground Breaking, visit Master Hanz Cua at EDSA Shangrila Plaza Level 1.
Visit his website at www.masterhanzcua.com or for inquiries, call or text: 0922-829-0382