By Katrina Ventura
Sa October 18, 2015 ang 2nd Career Service Professional and Sub Professional written examination ng Civil Service Commision or CSC. Ang mga interesadong magsilbi sa bayan ay maaaring mag-apply from May 25 to September 3 sa CSC Regional Office (CSCRO) or at any CSCRO Field Offices.
Image source: inaracetoserve.wordpress.com
Ayon sa CSC, more than 180,000 ang bilang ng mga kumuha ng CSE Paper-and-Pencil Test last May 3.
Ang Career Service Examination or CSE ay isa sa mga basic requirements sa pag-apply ng position sa gobyerno. Itong CSE ay para masiguro na competent at credible ang mga workers sa public service.
Who are Qualified:
– Filipino citizens (including dual citizens)
– 18 years old and above
– good moral character
– Has no criminal record, or has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
– Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government.
– Has not taken the same level of career service examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
What are the Requirements:
1. Fully accomplished application form (CS Form No. 100 Revised November 2012). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor.
2. Four (4) copies of identical pictures with specificationas follows:
– Philippine passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
– colored, with white background
– printed on good quality photo paper
– in standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag position
at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin);
– in bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features);
– showing left and right ears;
– taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
– with neutral facial expression and both eyes open
– with full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any
(e.g. JUAN C. DELA CRUZ, JR.), and signature over printed name
– taken within the last three (3) months prior to filing of application
3. Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/OfficeID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (Note: Any other ID not included in the list shall NOT be accepted.)
– IDs lacking information, particularly the applicant’s date of birth, should be supported by Birth Certificate issued/authenticated by the National Statistics Office(NSO) or Local Civil Registrar (LCR).
Steps to follow:
1. Download application form from the CSC website (www.csc.gov.ph)
2. Submit accomplished application form without affixing signature and thumbprint.
3. Affix signature and thumbprint on the form in the presence of Action Officer.
4. Pay to the Cashier. – Php 500 ang halaga ng examination fee for both levels. Huwag po natin kalimutang humingi ng official receipt (OR) dahil ito ay kakailanganin sa next step.
5. Present to Action Officer the OR with the processed application form.
Ang period for application ay pwedeng matapos before Sept. 3,2015, sakaling naabot na ng CSC Regional/Field Office ang target number of applicants.
For more information go to www.csc.gov.ph.