For those who want to spend Valentine’s Day as blooming as ever, there’s Ultherapy- a non-surgical procedure for the face and neck designed to counter the unwanted effects of time and gravity sa skin.
Ultherapy is an ultrasound procedure that will stimulate the growth of new collagen in your body. Unti-unti, magkakaroon ng tightening at firming sa inyong balat. The result is a face and neck lift without needles, blood, or downtime! And, best of all, the results look natural.
Here’s a short video on how the treatment is done:
FAQS about Ultherapy
1. Does it hurt? Depende ito sa comfort threshold ng pasyente. While there is some discomfort involved, temporary lang naman ito. The clinic also has a pain management system for each client.
2. How long is the treatment effective? Patients still have fresh young collagen a year after the treatment. For maintenance, patients are advised to go on yearly touch-up treatments.
3. How about the side effects? There may be slight redness after the treatment. Hindi rin uncommon na makaramdam ng slight swelling, tingling, o tenderness to the touch sa treated areas after a few weeks.
4. Pwede rin ba ito sa mga lalake? Puwedeng-puwede!
5. Mga ilang treatments kaya ang kailangan? Karamihan ng mga pasyente, isang treatment lang ang kailangan.
6. Pwede kaya ang Ultherapy sa ibang parts ng body? Sa ngayon, sa face at neck lang pwede ang Ultherapy.
7. Safe ba ito? Safe na safe ang treatment na ito. Dumaan ito sa mga clinical trials upang masiguro na wala itong harmful effects.
For those who want to improve their looks without going under the knife, Ultherapy may be the option for you. Ultherapy may be availed at Dr Jean Marquez’ clinic at The Skin Specialist. You may visit their clinic at the ground floor of ESNA Bldg., #30 Timog Ave., Quezon City. For appointments or inquiries, call 374-8087 or 374-1076.
Let’s all be beautfiul in this month of love!