by Dr. Willie T. Ong
1. Avoid the sun — Sunlight is the primary cause of wrinkles and aging. Thus, we should avoid the sun from 10 AM to 3 PM. Use a sunscreen daily.
2. Stop smoking and avoid alcohol
3. Be weather-conscious — Skin can be damaged by very hot or very cold weather. Strong wind, dust and pollution cause wrinkles to form in your face.
4. Get enough sleep
5. Limit stress
6. Clean your face
7. Moisturize your skin
8. Be gentle when touching your face.
9. Use clever make-up
10. Eat lots of colorful fruits, vegetables and salads.
Watch the video to learn more: